[vc_row us_bg_overlay_color=”#ffffff” el_class=”cp-section”][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”
For all of Cheers POS’ Hardware Policies:
(Please note, “item(s),” “hardware,” & “accessories,” may be used interchangeably.)
- All Buy Backs, Refunds, and Exchanges must be returned with all original items and in all original packaging. For a Buy Back, Refund, or Exchange, all products must be used with proper and normal use.
- Cheers POS uses FedEx for all our delivery and pick-ups.
- Cheers POS will e-mail a return label to the e-mail we have on file. We will send FedEx for pickup at your store.
- Upon approval of return of your item(s), Cheers POS will pay for shipping.
Cheers POS Exchange Policy:
- Exchanges must be made within thirty (30) calendar days of purchase. Any exchanged item(s) must still be in the original and new condition in which they were received. Item(s) must include all the original accessories that came with the item(s). Item(s) must be in the original packaging in which it was packaged. Upon approval of return, Cheers POS will pay for shipping.
- To return: Please submit photographs of the item(s) you would like to return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your store’s name and the reason for return in your e-mail’s Subject Line.
Cheers POS’ Buy Back Policy:
- If you purchased your hardware from Cheers POS and you find you do not need the hardware you purchased for any of your needs, business or personal, you may sell it back to Cheers POS; Cheers POS will buy back any of the hardware you purchased. Please note, because the items have been used, Cheers POS will buy back the item(s) at a discounted rate. If you would like to sell the item(s) back, please give us a call at 844-342-8767.
- If you cancel your service with Cheers POS, you may still keep all the items of hardware you purchased. This is your property, it is yours to keep for your needs, whether you want it for personal or business use.
- Upon cancellation of your Cheers POS store, you will have access to your Cheers POS back office for thirty (30) consecutive days beginning the day of cancellation. Cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be able to update the data within your Cheers POS store.
- Your records will still be available for your viewing for a limited time. You will still have access to your Cheers POS store for thirty (30) consecutive days beginning the day of cancellation since you may need to manage and export your data and/or make arrangements for the next system you choose.
- Cheers POS will be available to help you for technical assistance for the thirty (30) calendar days you still have access to your Cheers POS system after cancellation.
Your account will be available for you to re-open within thirty (30) days of your cancellation.
- After ninety (90) days, your store(s) data will be subject to complete deletion. Until this time, you may re-open your store without having to enter all of your data anew.
- You will be billed for one calendar month more after canceling your Cheer’s POS store.
Cheers POS Refund Policy:
- Refunds for hardware are available within thirty (30) calendar days of purchase, unless otherwise noted. Shipping charges at the time of sale are non-refundable. Refunded items must still be in the original and new condition in which they were received. Item(s) must include all the original accessories that came with the item(s). Item(s) must be in the original packaging in which it (they) was (were) packaged. Upon approval of return, Cheers POS will pay for shipping.
Referral Program Policy:
- If you refer a business to us, and the owner (or manager if (s)he has the authority) decides to use Cheers POS for his or her store’s needs, Cheers POS will pay you $150.00 each time, with no limits.
- How does this work? Fill out this form and if the company you recommended to us becomes and is a customer of Cheers POS for at least 6 months, we will send you $150.00 after those 6 months.
- If the company, business, corporation, or any subsidiary thereof within the same location as the initial business referred has been referred multiple times, the subsequent companies, corporations, business, or subsidiaries are NOT eligible for referral. You may only refer potential customers who are not currently, nor who have ever been, customers using the Cheers POS system in their current location and under the person (owner or manager, usually) who initiated the contract with Cheers POS.